From: "PATRICK JOHNSON" <mrpatjohnson@msn.com>
To: "dinosaur" <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Sunday, March 28, 2004 3:30 PM
Subject: Re: St. George dinosaur sit site

It seems what we need to do is to find a contemporary philanthropist who,
like the late Andrew Carnegie, is enthusiastic about contributing millions
of dollars to the discovery and preservation of dinosaur fossils and sites.
Hmmm, perhaps if we offered to name the new dinosaur Gateosaurus
Williamsi...

I know this is a serious situation. I hope my suggestion is not taken as an
example of bad taste.  It just might work - if it is not just too late!

Patrick Johnson
mrpatjohnson@msn.com