Photos Hell Creek fossils

Dear List members,

I added a half a dozen new photos showing many dozens of fossils to my Hell Creek/Lance Fm. dinosaur pages tonight. If you are interested in just seeing or helping me identify/correct anything on the site, I would certainly appreciate the opinions. Lots of teeth, bones (of all sizes) and even a little Cretaceous mammal material has been added. The main link is:

http://www.cattleranch.org/pages/730804/index.htm

Don't miss the additional link buttons at the top of the main dino page for more photos. If there is anything on the site that anyone wants a close up of or additional angles of, respond off list.

Thanks in advance

Frank Bliss
MS Biostratigraphy
Weston, Wyoming

"I actually found a bed of rock the other day that didn't have fossils in it."