Re: Chased by Dinosaurs

I get the feeling that these are just publicity shots,
that look good dramatically but have no relation to
what actually happens. There were several from WWD as
well, including two Tyrannosaurs fighting and a
portrait-length picture of the Diplodocus/Allosaurus
face-off. My personal favourite is the Tyrannosaur
running through the falling debris from the meteor
impact.

Simon

(http://www.framestore-cfc.com/television/index.html)

(http://www.framestore-cfc.com/television/wwd_specials/claw_giant/

> index.html) and the other
> The last, from that same page, depicts an allosaurid
> vs an iguanodont.
>
> Are these cutting room floor clips, deleted sceners,
> or just stills?

=====
Find out about the dinosaurs of the Isle of Wight at
    DinoWight- the Dinosaurs of the Isle of Wight
                 http://www.dinowight.co.uk

Messenger - all new features - even more fun! http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com