Re: Chased by Dinosaurs

On Monday, November 1, 2004, at 09:24  AM, Simon M. Clabby wrote:

I get the feeling that these are just publicity shots,
that look good dramatically but have no relation to
what actually happens. There were several from WWD as
well, including two Tyrannosaurs fighting and a
portrait-length picture of the Diplodocus/Allosaurus
face-off. My personal favourite is the Tyrannosaur
running through the falling debris from the meteor
impact.

Simon

Speaking of animated tyrannosaurs running, was anybody else as pissed and irritated as I was when it took about 1/2 hour to catch up to an injured, limping hadrosaur in the Little Das story of Dinosaur Planet? At times, the hadrosaur was no more than 10-20 feet away, but for some reason not a single one of the pack would break in to the light jog necessary to end it and save the energy of following the poor thing for half a day. But I digress.