Re: The Dinosauria 2nd Ed. - Phylogenetic Taxonomy

On Mon, 01 Nov 2004 17:09:42 +0100 David Marjanovic
<david.marjanovic@gmx.at> writes:
> [...]

Ahh....  An excellent opportunity for me to ask the following question.
Why are clade redefinitions even allowed?  This practice creates massive
confusion in the scientific literature.  Which authority monitors this
stuff?

<pb>

Now includes pop-up blocker!