New version of Dinosaur Encyclopaedia

The latest version (8) of the Dinosaur Encyclopaedia software program is now available. Contains information on 1032 genera (including Mesozoic birds), 2100+ species, 21000+ individual specimens, 2700+ references, 250 illustrations (110 colour), location maps, essay section, dinosaur sites with taxa lists etc.
PDF format with bookmark and hypertext navigation, runs on any computer OS capable of running a PDF viewer (Win, Mac, Unix).
Priced at AUS$40 (=US$30).
Please enquire off-list if you are interested in further information.
Current users should receive email notification in the next day or so - if you do not, please fell free to contact me, as it probably means I do not have your current email address.
Thanks
Graeme Worth