Phil Currie Talk @ Carleton University

Now that everyone's away at SVP, I thought it might be a good time to
make an announcement!  (Ugh!  Timed that one poorly...)
On Tuesday, November 16th, Philip Currie will be coming to Carleton
University in Ottawa, Ontario to give a talk about dinosaurs (sorry,
can't get much more specific beyond that at this point).  I believe
the talk will be held in the Minto Centre theatre, and will start at 7
p.m.  Anyone who can make it is invited to attend - we're hoping to
pack the theatre that night.  More details to come shortly, when I
post a link to the flyer to the list.
Best,

--
Jordan Mallon