A Mile-High DML Get-together

The 8th Annual Dinosaur Mailing List Get-together was held last Thursday
morning at the Trattoria Colorado in the Adam's Mark Hotel in Denver.  The
breakfast was well-attended, with old and new friends sampling the restaurant's
continental breakfast.  Jim Farlow, Mike Habib, Tom Holtz, Ken Carpenter,
Yvonne Wilson, Pete Buchholz, Cliff Green, Eileen Green, Benjamin Green,
Anastasia Green, Morgan Churchill, Thom Holmes, Kris Kripchak, Donna Braginatz,
Jonathan Wagner, Michael Skrepnick, Luis Rey, Mark Hallett, Ralph Molnar,
Barbara Molnar, Jaime Headden, Andy Farke, Sam McLeod, Steve Brusatte, Tiffany
Miller, Dick Peirce, and Mary Kirkaldy introduced themselves and related
astoundingly unscientific information about the toy dinosaurs which were on the
tables.  Leftover dinosaurs were donated to the auction--and did very well!  We
had many fun prizes (thank you to everyone who donated something) and rushed
out to the talks on time.

In an interesting case of convergent evolution, another DML Breakfast had been
set up in the other building by mistake, and that function was advertised on
the hotel tv! Everything was straightened out with Catering, as we were the
only genuine DML Breakfast--accept no substitutes.

Mary