Deinonychosaur, Spinosaur, or Chimaera?

Hello,

Firstly, I wish to thank everyone who talked with me at SVP, and to all those
involved in organizing the meeting and presenting talks and posters - great
job, terrific meeting.
Secondly, I am wondering what people thought of the new purported
deinonychosaur presented by Novas Wednesday afternoon.  When the slide of the
skull came up, I could not help but notice that it looked a heck of a lot like
a spinosaurid; it was noted that the animal possesses conical teeth without
serrations. So, what say you: weird deinonychosaur, weird spinosaur, or
chimaera?

-Andrew McDonald