Re: Deinonychosaur, Spinosaur, or Chimaera?

Andrew MacDonald (amcdona9@bigred.unl.edu) wrote:

<...>

  I say let Novas publish on his find before discussing it. A big to-do
was made at the meeting at various talks and as the moderators opened the
sessions to not record information for release. We should respect Fernando
Novas his right for his material to be published. It is likely more
information we are not aware of, of the specimen of concern, will be
released that will aid our understanding and provide adequate means to
discuss. Sorry if this sounds harsh.

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden