Student forum and reprint exchange thank you

Thank you to everyone who helped to make the SVP student forum and reprint
exchange a great success. Nearly 190 students attended this year (a 25%
increase over last year!), and I think that pretty much everyone who
attended got something useful (reprint, interaction with professional
colleagues or students, etc.). I especially thank all of the SVP members who
helped with roundtable discussions or donated reprints.

The student forum has become a larger event with every year. As its size
increases, I realize that we must reorganize the event so as to make it
accessible and enjoyable for as many students as possible. Please send me
*any* comments or suggestions (OFF LIST), all of which will be taken into
account for planning next year's forum.

Best wishes,

Andy Farke
SVP Student Liaison