Plesiosaur Swimming Experiment

Sounds like the name of a band from my salad days in the Summer of Love. Mike
Everhart at Oceans of Kansas has provided a link to film presented at SVP for
a paper on optimum plesiosaur locomotion. It's been thrashed around the
vrtpaleo list all day long, but I don't think it's bobbed up for air here. Take
squint if you can:
       http://www.oceansofkansas.com/swim-sim.html
       I'd like to point out that the great English Master, Maurice Wilson,
captured this configuration back in the 50's. See Richard Carrington's _A Guide
to Eath History_, titled here in the US as _The Story of Our Earth_.
       Gotta go, I've a bunch of !@#$%$#@! paintings to change now, dammit! DV