Dinosauria II Data

I seem to remember reading somewhere that when _Dinosauria II_ was
published, the raw data for its cladistic and analyses was going to be
made available on the Internet.  Did I fantasise this, or is it true?
Now the book's out, does anyone know where the data is?

Thanks.

)_v__/\  "Why should I be tarred with the epithet ``loony'' merely
         because I have a pet halibut?" -- Monty Python's Flying
         Circus.