Re: "Dinosaurs in bullet-proof vests"

> Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 10:23:05 -0500
> From: MKIRKALDY@aol.com
>
> 15.11.2004 - (idw) Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn
>
> "Some dinosaurs possessed a hard bony armoured shell similar to
> today's crocodiles or tortoises - presumably to protect themselves
> from enemies.

Woah!  Let's not jump to conclusions!

:-)

Seriously, I give it about half an hour before someone suggests that
the "armour" is in fact a sexual display structure.  Just like
ceratopsians horns and frills, and sauropod necks.  And tyrannosaur
teeth.

Quiet on here, isn't it?  Is everyone still hung over from SVP?  And
does no-one have anything to discuss arising from what was presented
there, aside from two of Ken's buddies being tied together and thrown
into a swimming pool?

)_v__/\  "You can use the format-string `percent-thingummy, doohickey,
         blah blah'" -- Alec Turner