Tyrannosaurus third finger

LIST -

Mike Taylor wrote:

>> Quiet on here, isn't it?  Is everyone still hung over from SVP?  And
does no-one have anything to discuss arising from what was presented
there, aside from two of Ken's buddies being tied together and thrown
into a swimming pool?

Okay then, I'd like to hear reactions to the third finger displayed on
the cast of the Peck's Rex manus. Did I miss previous discussion about
this on the list? I thought certain I'd hear people talking about it at
the meeting but nobody seemed very impressed.

- DONNA BRAGINETZ