Dinosaurs Changed My Life

I am interested in documenting testimonials by scientists of any discipline whose first contact with dinosaur exhibits or images changed their lives, compelling them to pursue careers in science or related fields. Is there any published record of this phenomenon?

I am collecting these accounts in an effort to persuade the staff at the California Academy of Sciences -- www.calacademy.org -- (where I volunteer) to consider giving dinosaurs their due in the form of permanent exhibits when our institution returns to its permanent location with a brand new museum building in Golden Gate Park in 2008.
--------
"Dino Guy" Ralph W. Miller III
proud member of the Society of Vertebrate Paleontology