Re: SVP T-shirt rip-off - response

Here is the response I got from the T-shirt maker. If you also received a wrong
size shirt, please contact Geoff Habiger, the owner: ghabiger@tangent-games.com

Ken,

Thank you for the notification. I was not aware of any size variations when
printing the shirts, but after seeing over 300 shirts they all start to look
the same size. I will see about rectifying the problem for Kris if I can get a
hold of him. As to my shirt supplier I will definitely contact them and let
them know of the problem.

Kenneth Carpenter, Ph.D.
Curator of Lower Vertebrate Paleontology &
Chief Preparator
Dept. of Earth Sciences
Denver Museum of Natural History
2001 Colorado Blvd.
Denver, CO 80205

Phone: (303)370-6392
Fax: (303)331-6492
email: KCarpenter@DMNS.org

For fun: http://dino.lm.com/artists/display.php?name=Kcarpenter

>>> <MariusRomanus@aol.com> 11/Nov/04 >>>
I finally got around to doing laundry today. When I went to wash this year's
SVP t-shirts, I noticed something. After comparing with other t-shirts, my
suspicions were correct... I bought 3 adult larges... only one is the right
size. The other 2 are the size of adult mediums if lucky. And this is BEFORE I
wash them. Can you say rip-off?

Anyone else experience a similar problem, or was I the lucky winner?

Kris
http://hometown.aol.com/Saurierlagen/Paleo-Photography.html