Re: (and some personal musings)

ALL HAIL MIGHTY KING HOLTZ, MONARCH OF THE GEEKDOM OF PALEOS AND SUPREME RULER OF THE XXI DINOSTY !!!

WHAT SAY YOU ALL?

Mike S.

BTW, in another post Tom Holtz christened himself "King of the Dinogeeks". Now come on, if my fellow Dinogeeks and I are
going to have a king, I at least want to vote on it! (and if you want my vote, Tom, just tell me about Seller's speedy
tyrannosaurs!)

To quote Arthur, King of the Britons: You don't vote for king.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
Vertebrate Paleontologist
Department of Geology Director, Earth, Life & Time Program
University of Maryland College Park Scholars
Mailing Address:
Building 237, Room 1117
College Park, MD  20742

http://www.geol.umd.edu/~tholtz/
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~jmerck/eltsite
Phone: 301-405-4084 Email: tholtz@geol.umd.edu
Fax (Geol):  301-314-9661 Fax (CPS-ELT): 301-405-0796