RE: Inbreeding and accelarated evolution?

You could say a LOT more about this, since this is the basic premise of
peripatric and allopatric speciation (and, for that matter,
the founder effect): central principles in the study of speciation!

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist
        Mailing Address:
                Building 237, Room 1117