Re: SVP 2004 (talks - Thursday and Friday)

ReBecca Hunt (dinochick@cox.net) wrote:

<I am pretty sure that Ken Lacovara's talk was canceled.>

  Yeah, that was what I was thinking, but memory was a little foggy on the
issue so I went ahead with the next best thing. I don't take notes per se,
since I keep most of it in my head and it does pretty good in there :)

  Cheers,

=====
Jaime A. Headden