Printing an A0 Poster

Please excuse the slightly off-topic post, but I find that I need to
produce an A0 poster for a conference on Friday (and I am busy all day
Wednesday and Thursday - ouch).  Assuming I can put it together using
PowerPoint or something, and that I can export the result as
PostScript or PDF, does anyone know a printing shop in London that can
produce A0 posters at short notice?

Please reply off-list; I will summarise responses for those who are
interested.

Many thanks,

)_v__/\  "In keeping with most advertising slogans, content-free tag
         lines abound [on the web].  Once you've paid millions to get
         a useless slogan developed, it's probably hard to accept that
         it won't work for your website.  I suggest a compromise:
         put the useless slogan in a graphic banner next to your
         logo, where it will be ignored.  Then add a true tag line
         in plain-text format in the content area where people will
         actually see it" -- Jakob Nielsen.