gekko test, juvenile characters

Awhile back there was a thread about pterosaur size and juvenile characters.
Big head, big eyes, short snout, etc.

On a similar note, I was looking at a number of extant gekkos and was struck by
the similarity in proportions despite wide variation in absolute size and
ontogenetic age.

At
http://www.pterosaurinfo.com/gekko.html
is a line drawing of a gekko traced from a photo _not_ available on Google.

Does anyone want to guess at the snout vent length, or at the ontogenetic age
in days, weeks, months or years?

I'll publish the results as a statistical exercise (no names) in a few days or
so, if anyone is interested enough to contribute a guess.

David Peters