The claws of hoatzin and the "Dinosaur renaissance" article

Good day!
I'm writing semestral work from animal ecology, my theme is "Feathered
dinosaurs and dinosaur endothermy" (wow, this takes a courage). My source makes
about 30 various web sites and so it's quite a mishmash at times. I've got
about a hundred questions, and there are few problems I'd really like to help
with (there are so many superclever people here, so I dare to suppose it won't
be a problem).
1.) Who claimed for the first time, that birds are closely resembled with
dinosaurs? Was it E. B. Hitchcock?
2.) What is the most advanced non-avialan Maniraptoriform (standing closest to
the clade Avialae)?
3.) Is _Microraptor zhaoianus_ smallest non-avian dinosaur?
4.) Is there a consensus yet in the actuall taxonomical position of Archie? And
in the simple words, is it the basalmost avialan known to the date?
5.) Is _Protoavis texensis_ taken into account when considering the phylogeny
of a feathered theropods?
6.) What, except toothless beak, distinguish Confuciusornithidae from Archie so
that it's considered to be more advanced?
7.) What's the actuall cladistic placing of Madagascar avialan _Vorona
berivotrensis_? Still outside Euornithes?
8.) For which clade is feathery integument a synapomorphy? Maniraptoriformes?
9.) Is _Velociraptor_ more advanced than _Deinonychus_ within Velociraptorinae?
10.) Where to get to the actuall article of R. T. Bakker "Dinosaur renaissance"
from Scientific american, April 1975?
11.) Does adult hoatzin retain the claws in adult age, or are they completely
"thrown away" as unnecesary?
12.) How many non-avian dinosaur genera with preserved feathery integument are
known to the date? And how many specimens?
13.) What's so special about _Rahona ostromi_? Oh, I see: a sickle claws
together with traces of feathers and a bird-like sacrum. Hmm..
14.) How closely resembled are the two recognized species of the genus
Microraptor, and which are their synapomorphies?
15.) How large area makes the Jehol fm.?
16.) What are the relations between the compsognathids _Huxiagnathus
orientalis_, _Sinosauropteryx prima_ and _Compsognathus longipes_?
17.) Does any other non-avian genus except _Nomingia gobiensis_ displays a
pygostyle?
18.) What happened to the "feathered Psittacosaurus" specimen? Thank you, in
advance.

http://www.bezpecnyinternet.cz
http://ad.seznam.cz/clickthru?spotId=80833