Question about largest spinosaur

Hi, I've come across a few questions I can't help but to ask [or re-phrase]:

"there are new evidence for very large specimens of Spinosaurus, including rumor of a speicmen with a skull well over 6 feet long. This is not yet been described in the scientific literature, though, so scientists haven't been able to evaluate this claim. "

BTW, how many theropods which show tooth scars from members of the same species are found as articulated skeletons compared to 'non-scarred'?