New email address

Just to let everyone know that I've switched e-mail addresses
permanently to this one, so future, offlist correspondence should be
sent to jordan.mallon@gmail.com.  I will still continue to check my
Hotmail account for the next several weeks, however.
And for those that asked, I'm sorry to say that I will sadly not be at
SVP this year.  But rest assured that I will be eating my breakfast in
sadness on the morning of the DML breakfast, regretting not having
sold my computer/books/soul to be there.
Later,

Jordan

--
Jordan Mallon