Eudimorphodon volume is out now

Dear all,
I tried yesterday to sent this, but my mail didn't give me any feedback, so I try again, apologies if the former message was delivered instead:
I wish to inform those interested that the symposium volume of the Eudimorphodon workshop has been published and it should be delivered shortly t those who have booked it. The volume covers not only pterosaurs but also other vertebrates (fishes included) from the late Triassic of Northern Italy, plus some stuff about sites etc. I report here below the index so that one can judge if the volume is of interest for him. If interested, please contact directly the Museum staff at museogeo@comune.bg.it
Here is the index

BAKHURINA N. N. & UNWIN D. M.
Reconstructing the flight apparatus of Eudimorphodon
BENNETT S. C.
New insights into Anurognathus and Anurognathids
DALLA VECCHIA F. M.
A review of the Triassic pterosaur record
KELLNER A. W. A.
Comments on the phylogeny of the Pterodactyloidea
UNWIN D. M.
Eudimorphodon and the early history of pterosaurs
PAGANONI A.
Eudimorphodon after 30 years. History of the finding and perspectives
RENESTO S.
New data on the anatomy and biogeography of the Drepanosauridae
RENESTO S., CONFORTINI F., GOZZI E., MALZANNI M. & PAGANONI A:
A possible rauisuchid (Reptilia, Archosauria) tooth from the Carnian (Late Triassic) of Lombardy (Italy)
TINTORI A.
The Norian (Late Triassic) Calcare di Zorzino fauna from Lombardy (Northern Italy): the state of the art
LOMBARDO C. & TINTORI A.
The ichthyofauna of the Zorzino Limestone
GOZZI E.
Functional meaning of the stiffened vertebral column in the Norian Saurichthys (Actinopterygii) from the Zorzino Limestone (Northern Italy) and the Asphalschiefer (Austria)
ARRATIA G. & TINTORI A.
Early radiation of Pholidophoriformfishes, with special reference to the italian forms
CONFORTINI F. & MALZANNI M.
Norian fossils conservative restoration, example from the Argilliti di Riva di Solto and Calcare di Zorzino (Bergamo, Italy)

Plus there are some abstracts on the Eudimorphodon site conservation etc.:
PAGANONI A., PANSERI M. & PELLEGRINI A
La rete dei giacimenti paleontologici
AIELLO A. & PAGANONI A.
Il Parco Paleontologico di Cene e lallestimento del Centro Visitatori
The Paleontological Park of Cene and the preparation of Visitor Centre
BONADEI R.
Heritage: tra storia e dibattito politico. Una parola e le molte idee che la abitano
PAGANONI A.
Progetti di ricerca, rivalutazione e valorizzazione del paesaggio. Nuove iniziative di cultura geologica
Research, revaluation and increase in value of landscape. New initiatives about geological culture
AIELLO A., LODOVICI O. & STABLUM G.
Una novità nellallestimento espositivo del Parco Paleontologico di Cene: il Sentiero Naturalistico
Something new for the expositive route of the Paleontological Park of Cene: the Naturalistic Footpath
Best

                                                        Silvio Renesto

_

" Men take in great consideration what falls within their sphere of knowledge, but they don't realize how much it depends from what is beyond that""
(Zhuang Zhi)

Prof. Silvio Renesto
Department of Structural and Functional Biology
Università degli Studi dell Insubria
via Dunant 3
21100 Varese
Italy