Laura Cunningham address

Hi List,

In spite of my best efforts (and T. Holtz's suggestions) I'm still haven't
been able to contact Laura Cunningham, who is one of the paleomammal
illustrators I want to showcase during my talk at the SVP Paleoartist Symposium
on Nov.
2. Her affiliation is apparently with U. of Texas' paleoenvironmental studies.
I need some career info and slides of her work, especially that excellent
painting showing Arctodus attacking Bison. Can anyone help with this, and
Laura,
where are you?

Thanks in advance,

Mark Hallett