Re: Tarbosaurus skin impression

 It was published in 2003. The skeleton of a large
Tarbosaurus at Bugin Tsav was wrecked by poachers but
yielded a skin impression, probably from the thoracic
region. The specimen (MPD107/6A)has a lightly pebbled
surface. The scales are 2.4mm in diameter. It is
similar to a skin impression in a Tarbosaurus
footprint from the Central Sayr.

--- Michael Lovejoy