Theropods closed eyes when biting?

I'll give this another shot -- would a theropod have likely closed its eyes
when biting down on prey?  Specifically tyrannosaurs, which apparently
stayed with the prey after biting down.

A sculptor who is working on a T. rex biting a Triceratops has asked me,
and I told him I'd pass the question along on the DML.  Is it anyone's
guess, or is there a likely answer?

to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
email in error please notify the sender by replying to this
email and then delete it from your system.

No reliance may be placed upon this email without written
confirmation of its contents and any liability arising from
such reliance without written confirmation is hereby
excluded.

Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation