Re: Dilong news items

> New Scientist:
> http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99996500
>
> Nature's online news service:
> http://www.nature.com/news/2004/041004/full/041004-11.html
> (subscribers only)

The wonderfull inch by inch skeletal reconstruction on the Nature website
looks somewhat like a compsognathid...but that might be just me :) Anyway,
wonderful we got a basal tyrannosaur from the Yixian beds! I kinda missed a
fellow like that... I mean...we had ornithomimosaurs, dromeosaurs,
troodontids, oviraptorids, therizinosaurids...but no tyrannosaurids...and
finally...we got ONE! Well...and maybe more :) With a skull..with a nearly
complete skeleton..and moreover...FEATHERS! :D And with an original name
too...without -saurus, -don, -raptor and even better...no Sino :P

Can't wait to hear more!