Re: Feathered tyrannosauroids; it's delightful, it's delicious...

Like the teacher said in grade school, "you have to have enough to share"

>>> Phil Bigelow <bigelowp@juno.com> 06/Oct/04 >>>
I'm celebrating the news by baking a chicken and new potatoes, with
steamed broccoli and sauteed mushrooms, served with a brisk (yet
unobtrusive) Zinfandel.  Since this is clearly a special occasion,  I
might even consider cleaning and plucking the chicken before serving.

<pb>
--
"My wife likes to talk during sex.  One time, she called me from a motel"
- Rodney Dangerfield (1922  - 2004)

Get your name as your email address.