Second call to the 8th Annual Dinosaur Mailing List Get-together

We will be holding the 8th Annual Dinosaur Mailing List Get-together on
Thursday, November 4 from 7-8 am at the Adam's Mark Hotel in Denver.  If you
will be at SVP and would like to attend the breakfast, please let me know.  We
always have a good time, and it is great to meet and greet your fellow
posters.*

If you have already indicated that you are attending and haven't received the
details from me, please write to me.

*However, if you are thinking of attending the breakfast, there are some
important details that you should know before you decide.

Mary