For The Artists: Stanley Meltzoff

       Well, I just spent a couple of hours in Heaven. Stanley Meltzoff
finally has a website. Now well into his 80's (and apparently still very
active),
Meltzoff is THE MASTER of marine life painting. I was lucky enough to see a
number of his originals a few years back and they are still haunting me. If you
work with underwater scenes or just enjoy nature and paint, be sure to visit
this site. Doesn't get better than this. DV
       http://www.stanleymeltzoff.com/