Re: getting a handle on Dinosaur taxonomy

> Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 11:33:33 -0700
> From: Eric Martichuski <herewiss13@hotmail.com>
>
> I'm having a hard time wrapping my brain around the relationships
> between dinosaurs, and I was hoping someone might be able to clarify
> matters in terms of modern species comparisons.

You may find it useful to read the Classification section of the
Dinosaur FAQ, which you can find at
        http://www.miketaylor.org.uk/dino/faq/#4
It covers a lot of this kind of ground.

)_v__/\  "If I seem short sighted, it is because I stand on the
         shoulders of midgets" -- Unattributed.