Bambiraptor and dromaeosaurid questions

Dear DML members!

   I'm doing a skeletal reconstuction of Bambiraptor. I based the skeleton
mostly on the following paper
 Burnham (2004) New information on Bambiraptor feinbergi (Theropoda:
Dromaeosauridae) from the Late Cretaceous of Montana.In: Feathered Dragons:
Studies on the Transition from Dinosaurs to Birds, (eds. by Currie, P.J.,
Koppelhus, E.B., Shugar, M.A. and Wright, J.L. pp. 67-111.
as well as photos of Bambiraptor from AMNH site.
   I have some problems doing this reconstruction. How many caudals, gastralia
pairs and sclerotic plates had other dromaeosaurids? Could anyone send me pdf's
or a scans of these papers?
  Burnham,D.A., Derstler, K.L., and Linster, C.J. (1997) A new specimen of
Velociraptor (Dinosauria:Theropoda) from the Two Medicine Formation of Montana.
Dinofest International Proceedings 1997. pp. 73-75
  Burnham, D. A., Derstler, K. L., Currie, P. J., Bakker, R. T., Zhou Z. &
Ostrom J. H. (2000). "Remarkable new birdlike dinosaur (Theropoda: Maniraptora)
from the Upper Cretaceous of Montana," University of Kansas Paleontological
Contributions 13: 1-14.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Gera
email: geramirantsev@mail.ru