Dinosaur State Park, Rocky Hill, CT

Hi All -

Does anyone out there happen to have good photos of the interior of the dome museum at Dinosaur State Park in Rocky Hill, CT? Not specifically of any one thing -- in fact, I'd prefer photos that more show the layout of the exhibits inside the building (i.e., the displays along the outer ring and the tracks in the middle). No specific display has to be visible -- I'm more interested in photos that document the relationship between in situ tracks and educational displays together in the same building. I thought I had some, somewhere, but can't for the life of me find them. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks -- and please contact me off-list!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jerry D. Harris
Director of Paleontology
Dixie State College
Science Building
225 South 700 East
St. George, UT  84770
Phone: (435) 652-7758
Fax: (435) 656-4022
E-mail: jharris@dixie.edu
and     dinogami@hotmail.com
http://cactus.dixie.edu/jharris/

"The subject which I have chosen for the customary
Address this year lays no claim to authoritativeness; it is
not a wide synthesis of the state of knowledge reached
in any particular field; nor does it pretend to any
particular intrinsic importance." -- Sir Gavin de Beer,
opening sentence of his 1947 Presidential Address to
the Linnean Society of London