Predatory Dinosaurs of the World (was Re: Gregory S. Paul)

BTW, does anybody know where I can get a copy of this book? I lost mine at the airport last Sunday.
Funny part was when I went to lost & found and had my lil niece with me, the guy said "that sounds like somethin she should be reading" - ie a kid's book.