RE: "Sleeping Dragon"

I had the opportunity of seeing this specimen a few months ago. .
definitely on the "cute" side of things. The preservation is positively
amazing, and the 3D nature of it really has to be seen in person to be fully
appreciated. The "sleeping" posture is really great. . .can't wait to see
the full description of this site and its associated sedimentology!

Andy