Exhibition: Reptiles from Russia and Asia in Braunschweig/Germany

Browsing through my TV magazin I found an interesting
program tip regarding an exhibition in Braunschweig/Germany.

(BTW - I found it in the TV section for children!)

It's an exhibition of asian fossils
dated 10/01/2004 - 01/27/2005
named "Reptiles from Russia and Asia".
It takes place at the
Staatliches Naturhistorisches Museum Braunschweig
(State Museum for Natural History Braunschweig).

(The original title is "Saurier aus Russland und Asien",
 but you can't translate "Saurier" into english,
that would be "saurs").

Take a look at
http://www.saurierausstellung.de/saurier/index.php
It's only in german.

The exhibition includes

- Two complete skeletons of Tyrannosaurus bataar
  The type fossil of Saurolophus angustirostris
  Original skeletons of Psittacosaurus und Protoceratops,
  including a nest of eggs of Protoceratops

"Original skeletons of Psittacosaurus ..." seems
to imply that the skeletons of Tyrannosaurus bataar
and Saurolophus angustirostris are 100% casts.

Not only reptiles but some fossils from the mammalian side
- Inostranvecia
  Estemmenosuchus
  Biarmosuchus

And some plates not only for ABSRDists
- Sharovipteryx
  Longisquama

Last not least
- A skull cast off Liopleurodon

According to the web site Dino Frey will be there
on 01/12/2005 at 20.00h PM giving a talk
"Auf Saurierjagd im Kaktusland - Die Entdeckung des
grössten Raubtieres aller Zeiten"
("On reptile hunt in cactus land -
 the discovery of the biggest predator of all time")

Cheers

Heinz Peter Bredow