Re: The Holy of Holies... Dinosauria II

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas R. Holtz, Jr." <tholtz@geol.umd.edu>
To: <jonathan.r.wagner@mail.utexas.edu>
Cc: "Dinosaur Discussion List" <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 8:07 PM
Subject: RE: The Holy of Holies... Dinosauria II

>The third possibility is a two genus solution a la Wright and Lull, with
>Edmontosaurus regalis and Anatosaurus annectens and Anatosaurus copei
>(assuming the phylogeny is indeed regalis + (annectens + copei)).

And what about Edmontosaurus saskatchewanensis? It's more closely related to
E. regalis or to E. annectens+"A". copei? My first suggestion is to E.
regalis, but I don't have nothing about E. saskatchewanensis a part for the
skull present in "The Dinosauria" and in Horner 1992 monograph on
Prosaurolophus.

By
Alessandro Marisa
Via A. grandi n.18