Re: Paper on drepanosaurids

Dear all,
while I am searching to get my hand on that paper before commenting further, let me play a little joke: the name Simiosauria sounds appropriate, in fact if they are really so basal, they mimic very well lots of characters of more advanced diapsids, pterosaurs included.
More about this in a paper on the skull of Megalancosaurus holotype I submitted recently, hopefully I should have back the reviews in a short time .
More seriously, an applause to Phil Senter for stating that no drepanosaurid is aquatic, something I stated since 1994, but few believed (guess why?). Perhaps some more people will now consider it as feasible.

Cheers,

                                                Silvio Renesto