Fw: "Ancient Fossil Is Found on Danish Island"

Dear fellow listers

I have been prompted by Allen Hazen to tell you all where to find the
detailed picture, I mentioned in my mail the other day. (Thank you for your
kind mail, Allen!)

The URL http://www.lu.se/o.o.i.s?id=1187&news_item=618
has a link 'Läs mer' (i.e. 'Read more'), which takes you to the full story
(still in Swedish).
Here you will find this link,
http://www.naturvetenskap.lu.se/media/pictures/. This page has a couple of
pictures, but click on the one at the date '2004 10 14'.

If you have trouble with this, you may try
http://www.naturvetenskap.lu.se/media/pictures/tandfossil.jpg

The picture is a high-resolution B/W photo including a very very fine
drawing of this remarkable tooth (more than 1.2 MB).

Furthermore, the photo may be published freely!
I didn't hesitate to bring it on my own dino site (written in Danish),
http://www.dinosauria.dk/Nyheder/Aar2004/Dino_20041016.php

Best regards,
Jan C. van Dijk
/Denmark