Re: Dinosaurs In Canada's Arctic Regions

Those dino bones mentioned in the article couldn't have been
discovered this summer - Hans found virtually no vertebrate material
for the 6 weeks or whatever it was that he was in the Arctic this
summer.  Mostly just fossil plant material.
--
Jordan Mallon

Vertebrate Paleontology & Paleoecology

http://dino.lm.com/artists/display.php?name=Mallon