Asiaceratops and Turanoceratops

I was hoping someone would be able to help me track down a paper.

I am trying to get hold of the Nessov et al. (1989) paper which describes (in Russian), and hopefully figures, Asiaceratops and Turanoceratops. If anyone has a copy and could send me scans then please contact me off-list.

Reference: Nesov, L.A., Kaznyshkina, L.F. and Cherepanov, G.O. 1989. [Mesozoic ceratopsian dinosaurs and crocodiles of central Asia] pp. 144-154 in Bogdanova and Khozatskii (eds), Theoretical and Applied aspects of Modern Palaeontology.

Thanks in advance!

Richard

--

Richard J. Butler
PhD student, Department of Earth Sciences,
University of Cambridge,
Downing Street, Cambridge
CB2 3EQ

Tel: +44 (0)1223 333446