Re: Mei example

The thing that really strikes me about Mei is the skull. The thing is
absolutely amazing. It looks almost exactly like Archaeopteryx's skull. This
would be due to the fact that it was a young animal. It shows you how much of a
role ontogeny plays. The antiorbital region is just so small...

Something else I think is really cool are the chevron bones on the tail. You
just know the connective tissue parts didn't end there, but continued on like
that of a dromaeosaur. The way it wrapped its tail around like a freakn'
kitten... Greg, maybe you are wrong? I think one could cuddle a theropod. :-)

Kris
http://hometown.aol.com/Saurierlagen/Paleo-Photography.html