Re: Paleontologists strip for science

Now, I knew that science funding in the USA was decreasing, or at least not
increasing as fast as in earlier times. And I knew that Sereno has run a
marathon to raise money for an expedition to Niger -- not quite an everyday
enterprise with everyday price tags. But I _really_ wouldn't have thought
you had already reached Austrian levels (I think I have already mentioned
that the windows of Vienna University are not being cleaned anymore... I
haven't mentioned what a lot of courses cannot be held anymore, and that
many students can't finish as fast as they'd want because of this). :-S