New *Brachiosaurus* paper

This one came out last month, but I don't think it was reported on this list. I found it while browsing the PaleoBios website, I haven't had a chance to get a copy of the full article yet:

Bonnan, M.F. & Wedel, M.J., 2004. First occurrence of *Brachiosaurus* (Dinosauria: Sauropoda) from the Upper Jurassic Morrison Formation of Oklahoma. PaleoBios 24 (2): 13-21.

Abstract: The giant sauropod *Brachiosaurus* is one of the rarest sauropods from the Upper Jurassic of North America. The genus has previously been reported from Colorado, Utah, and Wyoming. OMNH 01138 is a sauropod metacarpal of unusual proportions from the Upper Jurassic Morrison Formation of Oklahoma. The bone is longer and more slender than the metacarpals of diplodocids and *Camarasaurus*, and is most similar in size and proportions to the elongate metacarpals of *Brachiosaurus*. This is the first report of *Brachiosaurus* from Oklahoma.

Take advantage of powerful junk e-mail filters built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen Technology. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two months FREE*.