Last call to the 8th Annual Dinosaur Mailing List Get-together

For those who may have missed previous announcements, the 8th Annual Dinosaur
Mailing List Get-together will be held on Thursday, November 4 from 7 a.m. to 8
a.m. or so at the Adam's Mark Hotel in Denver during SVP.

If you would like to attend the breakfast, please write to me for details.  All
DML subscribers are welcome to attend, and we always have a fun time.

If you previously told me you are attending but haven't received details from
me, please let me know.  See you in Denver!

Mary