Re: "Sleeping Dragon" (Psittacosaurus)

Quoting ekaterina A <a_ekaterina@yahoo.com>:

> The Psittacosaurus mongoliensis (I believe AMNH 6254
> the type specimen?) is actually the first sleeping
> dino to be uncovered. It has its tail curved around
> just like Mei long or Saurornithoides and his hardly
> in "death pose".

That explains a model of Psittacosaurus depicted on DK's "Visual Dictionary:
Dinosaur".
Well lined with scutes and scales, the dinosaur rests its head on its right arm
while the left one is close to it's body. But as I recall it the line of quills
would better serve as camouflage than blanket ;-)

Renato Santos