Re: Club Homo

I read it, after deleting most of the discussion about it- never expected
them to have lived only 30,000 years ago.

I have a couple of questions.

First of all, how do we know their brains were small?

Second, has all of the dating been done from tool and fire remains found
with them?    Could dating be done from their bones,  or soil near the
bones?   Other remains could conceivably have been left by modern humans.

And finally, how do we know this isn't a hoax?

Yours,
Dora Smith
Austin, Texas
The American Colonies